? ??????????????I Heart Winter!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 875 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Totally In Love (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1827 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the C BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Jumaat, 3 Julai 2009

EYE WRINKLE..UH..OH..

Are you conscious? Do you check yourself everyday, like perhaps your face and some parts of your body? I am and I do that everytime I wake up. The first thing I do is go to our bathroom and look at my face in the mirror. I get alarmed when I notice something on my face. I think most girls are especially when you reach a certain age. Of course each one of us would want to be presentable all the time. One thing I noticed too is that we don’t want to look our age. I am very happy when I get compliments that I don’t look my age, so I’m really paying attention to my face and general appearance. I get so worried when I see fine lines around my eyes. Those fine lines give away our age. When I’m in front of the mirror, I squint to check if it has doubled. I am in that age that fine lines appear here and there, plus the fact that stress can’t be avoided, another cause of wrinkles. I sleep late once in a while too and I read somewhere that it contributes to having wrinkles. With all these, I’m actually looking into using eye wrinkle cream now. It’s better to start early while it’s not that very visible yet. I don’t know but I have learned that it pays to take care of oneself early in life. I actually started late already and now I regret doing that. I could have avoided a lot of things if I was already conscious of this aging thing. But no, I thought I had that fountain of youth, haha. But seriously if we really want to look good, using certain products are recommended. We need to be careful though in choosing which products really work well. As we all know, there are a lot of products coming out in the market claiming that they are number one and claiming that they are the ones that work among others. Use your better judgment if I may add…going through reviews will help too.

0 ulasan: